Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wedding Prep: The Venue






We're getting married!♥♥♥


Our love story is not the typical one. When we met and started getting close, he didnt ask if he can court me. He didnt ask me to be his girlfriend. One day, I told him "I wanted to be your girl!" That demand came up because I wouldn't want to invest time and emotion only to find out that I am being friendzoned. haha! The boyfriend hasnt been into a relationship quite sometime, reason why I think he's soo shy to pop the question.

He smiled and from that they forward we became official. I felt that he's just waiting for it and me being the bold one just couldn't wait any longer and made the first move.

Fast forward, were on our 5th year. That was fast. I couldn't even remember a single fight during those years that were together. The only usual conflict we had is where and  what to eat and our unmatched schedules - petty things. One ordinary day, I popped a message to him via sametime "Boyfriend, our wedding will be on January 2019. Our budget will be $$$ with only 150 guests. Ok?" and he said SURE. haha and that was it!. On my mind Ang dali talaga kausap nito! No proposal. No man on his knee. No usual will you marry kind of thing. But this is US. That's the way we are ever since. We are not romantic but we love each other and we are sure and we are secured. That's more important for me.

I know I wanted it to be in Tagaytay. So after we decided on the date of the wedding,  I inquired on those venue which offers garden for Christian ceremony - Hacienda Solange, Casa de Corazon, ClearWater House, Estancia and Narra Hills. Those are my options. After reading online reviews and requesting quotations, I decided to go with Casa de Corazon. They just opened this year. The place is relatively new and offers a good view of Taal Volcano.  I wanted to wed with Taal lake as the back drop. This is one of my non negotiable. Bakit pa ko mag Tagaytay wedding kung wala din naman view ng taal lake dba? :)

Platform for wedding ceremony.


 
The door where the bride enters to walk the aisle.

197


 The aerial perspective of the whole garden.













Aside from the garden where you can have your ceremony, Casa de Corazon also have a large pavilion you can opt to use for lunch or dinner reception. The garden area is for wedding ceremony or if you'll be having a Church wedding, one can maximize the over looking garden for a cocktail area.

The pavilion ceiling is already fully draped. This will be another savings  for us since full drape service could amount to almost 20k. The venue also includes light and sounds on the package. A good deal already!



Fully draped ceiling with hanging articial white flowers on the center.



The venue also includes an air conditioned couple holding area. This could be used as resting place after the wedding ceremony. The area is complete with bed, table and sofas which the couple can use while taking a quick snack or retouch before the actual reception program starts.

An whats more exciting? Just last April, Casa de Corazon opened its Mini Hotel. Casa de Corazon Inns and Suites is now open for brides who wish to have their wedding preparation on the same place. Very convenient indeed!.

Mini Hotel facade grabbed from Casa de Corazon page.

mini hotel.jpg


I couldn't wait to get married!!

No comments:

Post a Comment