Thursday, May 4, 2017

Marco Polo

If there's one hotel that have the best customer service I would say, Marco Polo would top it all. They have the best people - genuine people. Staff working on the floor are very pleasing. Smiling all day and willing to extend help at all times. These are just the simple things that guest really appreciates.

We only booked Superior Room since we only planned to stay overnight. Luckily they decided to upgrade our room to Continental Deluxe Room for no additional charge. I was so happy since this room is situated on topmost floors of the hotel tower. That means that we will be having a good view of the city and us staying on a larger room.


The room is equipped with coffee and espresso machine. I also saw three red apples on the table but I decided to just take it home when we check out😁

What I love the most is the bathroom.I find it more exciting than the bed. I wish I could sleep on it the whole day - on the bath tub with warm water and epsom salt. I'm dreaming! Since we went out after check in I only got to use the bath tub before sleep.





The accommodation comes with a buffet style breakfast. I am more than satisfied with variety of food served. The buffet table is complete with variety of breads, cereals, fruits and different kind of juice and overflowing coffee. You can also request if you'd like fruit shakes.

Cucina at Marco Polo. Grab from Marco Polo site

An overnight stay at Marco Polo although pricey is worth every penny. I would definitely be back but would make sure to book two or three days to enjoy all the facilities. I forgot to mention we also enjoyed an afternoon dip at the infinity pool at the 22nd floor overlooking the cityscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment