Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome

Whew!. At last may blog n din ako.. Actually, this is not the first time that i would be blogging. The truth is i started installing WordPress blog on my hosting package long time ago but decided to uninstall it since i dont have time to manage it anyway. That was when Facebook is on its verge of making everybody addicted to it with all its social applications and games. Guilty as charge, I'm one of those people.Well, i must say, social applications they are very popular nowadays with so much advances in terms of technology having the same height as how people get to much attached with Internet.


So much to say, well, here i am starting to deploy myself in to another hobby - blogging. I'm still unsure of the theme il be using for this blog but i guess I'm glad that i got now a new tool to help myself flowing, posting some lines and opening my life to public reading.


I guess, this will just cover my everyday living. This will cover how i woke up everyday, how i start and end it and what comes in between. I can foresee that most of my entries here will be mostly about food and places, since that is where my passion lies. Everytime that i dine out, i always make sure that i took pictures of what i ate- starting from the appetizer to the entree and even the hot coffee i took after the meal. I am a very big fan of good food and restaurant. I've tried quite a few restaurant around Makati and South and most of them range from ordinary to EXCELLENT. Expect the images of those luscious food on the next entries. Enough of the introduction. Welcome to my blog and come with me while i learn, enjoy, share and reveal myself to the world of the bloggers.


SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment